I'm Still Here...

Friday, March 11, 2016 Syahirah Skylar 4 Comments


Hello there Readers!

       Once again, it has been a while since my last post.  I know that some of you may think that this blog might be dead some time soon cause it seemed like i only post once a month.  Believe me, that this blog is NOT going to be dead anytime soon.  I know that i have not been a good blogger since i did not post update constantly.  Anyway, i just had been so caught up with college. As much as i hate making this as an excuse, i have to say it cause it is the truth.  I am sure that all of you know how hectic college life can be. Some weeks are pretty chill and some weeks are pretty busy and it can be stressful.

       Another reason on why i have not update much is because of the guilty feeling.  I have this guilty feelings whenever i want to write a post because i somehow feel like i should be studying and doing revision instead of writing a post.  So i end up not posting anything until i done my work.  In addition to that, it is because i am so indecisive. I have a lot of things i want to post about but i just end up not knowing which topic to write about.  Maybe i just think too much..haha

       All i want to say is that don't stop visiting this blog.  I may have not post much but i have a huge faith on this blog.  I have a great vision on what this blog is going to be and i am not going to give up on that vision.  If you are patient enough to stick with me through this blogging journey i promise you that something fun will come soon.  This blog is where i express myself and where i share things.  I enjoy writing on this blog and i love seeing the response in the comments.  Remember that blogging is not just about writing a post, it is about being connected and be part of a community.  I would love to interact with all you not just through blog post and comments but on other social media too.  I am always up for making new friends and it will be a pleasure to get to know you guys more.


       P.S. Don't be shy to leave a comment down below. Let me know what you like to read about on this blog. Book reviews? Poems? facts about me? want me to do Questions and Answers post? or Advice post? What would you enjoy reading? Let me know...down the comments below.


-Luminary Skylar

4 comments:

  1. Same with me. The guilty feeling >.< im just started a new sem so quite free but sometimes i think i should strt doing revision. Muahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? well i'm glad i'm not the only one that feels this way.

      Delete
  2. are u singaporean? sorry if i wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's Alright :) I'm actually Malaysian. Just curious though, why do you think i'm Singaporean?

      Delete